Monday, July 21, 2008

I'll be your hero!


Do you like to spend time outside? Whether you like gardening, or just sitting outside and reading, or watching birds, I know I'm the right boy for you!! I LOVE to play outside! If you look closely at my picture you can even see the smile on my little face. Look at how happy I am to be outside and just imagine how happy we could be together!! When we're outside together I promise I will keep you safe from all the backyard critters. Are you afraid of squirrels or opossums or lizards?

. . . . Have no fear, Bruce is here!

I will chase them away so you can continue to garden, read, meditate or whatever you happen to be doing in peace! I'm very athletic, so you can feel confident in my ability to protect you - even if I have to scale the fence in the process! I will be your best friend, your constant companion, your hero, and your knight in shining armor!

Did you know that I even have a heroic name? I guess my friends at BTRGH could tell I was something special when they first saw me. They knew I was destined to be your hero! My name originated in 14th century Scotland with a guy called Robert the Bruce. He was a Scottish hero who achieved independence from England and became the King of Scotland. Some of you might remember my namesake from the Hollywood movie Braveheart. I know the true historians out there will no doubt realize that my namesake was was not protrayed accurately in that movie!! Robert the Bruce, much like myself, was a fierce and noble warrior, a cunning strategist and an accomplished diplomat! Wow! That's an impressive combination. Handsome, distinguished, heroic and connections to royalty! I don't think you could find a better dog than me if you searched the whole world over!

If you're looking for a hero, look no further - I'm your boy! And the best part is that if you adopt me, you'll be my hero too. That's right!! If you make room in your heart for me, you'll be the love and light of my life and I'll spend the rest of my days showing you just how wonderful and important you are to me. Will you be my hero??

No comments: